Management Information System (MIS) and ICT management are essential components to every organization. In this information age, there is no organization, whether private or public, that can be managed effectively and efficiently without the incorporation of MIS and ICT management to its operational strategies and goals.
Technology is evolutionary and must be adapted as it continues to evolve.
Get Discount Code for Student or NYSC Corp Member
20% Off for IT Students | 10% Off for NYSC Corp Members
- You will need a Laptop
- No previous web design experience is needed.
- No previous WordPress skills are needed.
- Industry recognition anywhere in the world.
- Access to a hiring partner network of over 100 companies
- Earn by working with the knowledge acquired from this course
- Incentives and discounts for any other Course You intend to take in our Academy
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the basics of MIS within an organization
- Identify and explain the characteristics of a good information system; differentiate between information technology and information systems,
- Understand and analyze both hardware and software requirements of an information system particularly the MIS
- Explain the concepts of database and DBMS
- Describe and analyze the stages involved in the development of information, especially the MIS
- Define clearly the system development life cycle
- Understand and describe the categories of information systems within an organization
- Determine and synthesize the need for business intelligence and knowledge management in MIS development
- Evaluate and improve the networking and internet issues associated with an ICT
- Determine the implications of ICT in MIS
- Understand the ethical and societal issues on MIS and ICT