Project management is the practice of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria at the specified time. Project management is to achieve all of the project goals within the given constraints. This information is usually described in project documentation, created at the beginning of the development process. Project management is a professional course which serves as an additional certificate
Course at a Glance
Duration – 6 Weeks
Course Fee – NGN52,650
Get Discount Code for Student or NYSC Corp Member
20% Off for IT Students | 10% Off for NYSC Corp Members
- You will need a Laptop
- No previous web design experience is needed.
- No previous WordPress skills are needed.
- Industry recognition anywhere in the world.
- Access to a hiring partner network of over 100 companies
- Earn by working with the knowledge acquired from this course
- Incentives and discounts for any other Course You intend to take in our Academy
What Will You Learn?
- Be comfortably a project manager.
- Understand the different phases of the project.
- Understand how to work with project costs.
- Understand the importance of project execution at its peak.
- Understand the different types of projects.
- Understand the benefits realization.
- Be able to use the checklist in project execution.
- Be able to project cost estimation and estimation accuracy.
- And many more