Project management is the practice of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria at the specified time. Project management is to achieve all of the project goals within the given constraints. This information is usually described in project documentation, created at the beginning of the development process. Project management is a professional course which serves as an additional certificate
Course at a Glance
Duration – 6 Weeks
Course Fee – NGN52,650
Get Discount Code for Student or NYSC Corp Member
20% Off for IT Students | 10% Off for NYSC Corp Members
What Will You Learn?
- Be comfortably be a project manager.
- Understand the different phase of project.
- Understand how to work with project cost.
- Understand the important of project execution at its peak.
- Understand the different types of project.
- Understand the benefit realization.
- Be able to use checklist in project execution.
- Be able to project cost estimation and estimation accuracy.
- And many more
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet