Hardware and networking courses include the study of external devices, which make up a network that helps in data processing and transfer. These courses impart knowledge about how data can be linked, supplied, and transferred with the help of hardware such as network interface cards, cables, switches, hubs, etc. Those who study hardware, learn about the maintenance of devices such as computers, modems, and CPUs. On the other hand, networking students study the process required to connect more than two computers.
Duration – 8 Weeks
Course Fee – NGN27,300
What Will You Learn?
- How different parts of the computer are interconnected
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, monitor, maintain, upgrade, and optimize networks.
- Use a variety of scripting tools and languages to automate routine tasks.
- Participate in the deployment and administration of databases within a networked environment.
- Plan, develop, and be responsible for data storage to ensure the integrity of information.
- To understand how computer works; input and output system, power cabling system, storage systems.
- To be able to identify and assemble different parts of hardware like CPU, RAM, motherboard, processor, data and power cables, etc.
- To be able to install, uninstall software and troubleshoot software related issues.
- To be able to identify, connect and configure different types and parts of the network.