Fundamentals of E-payment is a self-paced eLearning course designed to provide foundational knowledge of Electronic Payments for non-technical enrollees and giving a holistic understanding of e-payments alignment from operations to business for technical enrollees.
Duration – 4 Weeks
Course Fee – NGN27,300
20% Off for IT Students | 10% Off for NYSC Corp Members
- You will need a Laptop
- No previous web design experience is needed.
- No previous WordPress skills are needed.
- Industry recognition anywhere in the world.
- Access to a hiring partner network of over 100 companies
- Earn by working with the knowledge acquired from this course
- Incentives and discounts for any other Course You intend to take in our Academy
What Will You Learn?
- Vast knowledge of online payment architecture
- Understanding of settlement and payment reconciliation processes
- Design, implementation and management of payment gateway
- E-payment support and management
- The ability to identify the different aspects of the e-payment value chain
- The ability to trouble shoot and provide solutions to problems encountered on different payment channels
- Understanding cards: prepaid, debit and credit.
- The ability to administer card loyalty schemes.
- With the knowledge acquired, participants qualify to work in e-Business operations of banks and other related institutions.
- A good understanding of security measures put in place to ensure safe flow of information.
- Introduction to the PCIDSS concept.
- Ability to conduct investigations on fraud incidences.