In this course, you’ll prepare for a job as a Full Stack Web Developer with python, and learn to create
complex server-side web applications that uses powerful relational databases to persistently store data
and learn to create complex server-side web applications that use powerful relational databases to
persistently store data. You’ll build applications that can support any front end, and scale to support
hundreds of thousands of users.
Duration – 12 Weeks
Course Fee – NGN37,300
20% Off for IT Students | 10% Off for NYSC Corp Members
- You will need a Laptop
- No previous web design experience is needed.
- No previous WordPress skills are needed.
- Industry recognition anywhere in the world.
- Access to a hiring partner network of over 100 companies
- Earn by working with the knowledge acquired from this course
- Incentives and discounts for any other Course You intend to take in our Academy
What Will You Learn?
- Familiarization with Django development environment. Create a python web app
- Perform computations and create logical statements using Python’s operators
- Master relational databases with the power of SQL, and leverage Python to incorporate database logic into your programs.
- Learn the principles behind relational data organization: tables, queries, aggregations, keys, and joins.
- Interact with a database from Python code
- Connect a Python web application to an SQL database
- Discover and fix security problems with database-backed apps
- Build a web service in Python with the flask framework that uses your database to implement CRUD operations.
- Apply the Django framework in Python to build web services more quickly and reliably.
- Learn the difference between authentication and authorization and some best practices in developing a login system.
- Discover the foundation of Web APIs, the common systems for passing and updating information to web applications.