Looking to launch your career in the exciting field of WebApp development? This Website Development program focuses on the fundamental, technical and aesthetic skills required for this challenging field. There is a set of technologies, which when used together, supercharge webApps so they can compete with native apps. This course will introduce each of them and teach you how to convert existing apps into progressive web apps and to engage users.
Duration – 12 Weeks
Course Fee – NGN65,150
20% Off for IT Students | 10% Off for NYSC Corp Members
What Will You Learn?
- Understand how WebApp works.
- Use advanced database operations with Nodejs, mysql and firebase
- Making a website a mobile app.
- Implement push notifications.
- Allow your website works offline.
- Select and apply markup languages for processing, identifying, and presenting of information in web pages.
- Use scripting languages and web services to transfer data and add interactive components to web pages.
- Create and manipulate web media objects using editing software.
- Incorporate aesthetics and formal concepts of layout and organization to design websites that effectively communicate using visual elements.
- Conceptualize and plan an internet-based business that applies appropriate business models and web technologies.
- Combine multiple web technologies to create advanced web components.
- Design websites using appropriate security principles, focusing specifically on the vulnerabilities inherent in common web implementations.
- Incorporate best practices in navigation, usability and written content to design
- websites that give users easy access to the information they seek.