SPSS is a widely used program for statistical analysis. It is also used by market researchers, health researchers, survey companies, government, education researchers, marketing organizations, data miners and others. This course focuses more on the practical experience of the management and analysis of quantitative data.
Duration – 2 Weeks
Course Fee – NGN15,300
20% Off for IT Students | 10% Off for NYSC Corp Members
- You will need a Laptop
- No previous web design experience is needed.
- No previous WordPress skills are needed.
- Industry recognition anywhere in the world.
- Access to a hiring partner network of over 100 companies
- Earn by working with the knowledge acquired from this course
- Incentives and discounts for any other Course You intend to take in our Academy
What Will You Learn?
- be comfortable using SPSS as a data analysis tool
- understand the different level of measure: scale ordinal and nominal
- understand how to work with SPSS
- understand the measure of central tendency: means, median and mode
- understand how to acquire information (samples)
- understand the use of univariate analysis
- understand how to enter and reorganize information within SPSS
- understand how to effectively summarize research finds using SPSS
- be able to choose charts to successfully highlight their research results
- be able to understand and interpret charts
- understand the basic principles behind inferential statistics
- be able to carry out inferential statistical analysis using SPSS
- be able to integrate information and build models
- be able to edit and use SPSS output to produce scientifically sound research reports