The Internet is without a doubt one of the best resources available to us. Unfortunately, it’s also extremely dangerous if you aren’t aware of who and what lurks behind the scenes. Everyone should know how to be safe when surfing the web, but internet safety tips and tricks are spread out all over the web without a go-to resource.
Today imagine the way people are been duped, hacked and blocked from their private account, Bank account, and from accessing their computers system successfully et.c
Duration – 8 Weeks
Course Fee – NGN50,150
20% Off for IT Students | 10% Off for NYSC Corp Members
What Will You Learn?
- Protect yourself from Cyber-bullies
- Safeguard social network and Cyber-attacks on a private or public network
- Identify Cyber criminals and avoid their attack
- Understand how to prevent your computer from hackers, identity thieves
- Understand scam, identify the scammers and their tricks.
- Protect your online identity, personal information, and image
- Recognize and Prevent phishing mail
- Understand the international issues against cybercrime
- Understand legal repercussion on Cybercriminals
- Limit over-sharing of personal and private information on social network
- Protect your computer from hackers attack using malware software such as ransomware, Trojan-horse e.t.c